Sunday, September 6, 2009

COMPARING MYSELF WITH MY FAMILY MEMBERS

Hi People...
It Seem Like I had Never Share About My family... So Today... Let Me Share You THe Different Between Me And My Family Member...
First Up, My Father...
There Alot Different Between Me and My Father....
Haahha... Let Me share u one...
It About The Way We Work...hahaha...
I Always Do Things In A Very Last Minute... As for him,he prepare or settle everything earlier and quick...
as for my mum, hahaha...she the type tat can sleep at anyday,time and place...as for me...hmmm...i hav difficulties in sleeping.....hahaha...esspecially in the afternoon.... 98% i assure u that i cant sleep...hahaha
As For My 1st Brother,
He Now Has 3 Children.easy to say a family...hahaha...hmmmm.... FOr me, still single...
As For My 2nd Brother, He has A Good GF.... I wish She Will Be My Sis IN LAw..... A Woman that love and care alot about her BF...lucky him..... As For Me, No Need To say.....hahaha....
And Finally, My Last Brother....
He is The Most 'manja' One...hahaha... Our Different is when I gonna beat him, he scream and surely my mum will come and attack me...hahhaha... as for me, when i scream, my mum just ignore....
maybe his scream got some sort of power... I think..... hahahhaa... that all for today~akeh=)