Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I am In No World I Guess

My Journey Of Life Continue... Today is The start of My exam... First paper down,3 more to go....
hmmm...chemistry.... i manage to finish it...but dont knw if i can pass the paper....hahaha...but...who cares...hehehe.... hmmm...
a sudden behaviour had given me a shock about her attitude towards me.... the person i care as a sista, ignore my call...what happen actually... i dont event know... but... nver mind...maybe she have a reason.... hmmm.... a reason tat may involve me.... i dont know.... just hope that she can tell me what happen...hmmmm...I dont know if it good or bad... to make a comrade in my journey of life.... or issit tat i am just a passerby??...hmmm....
a friend do share me about her prob....insyallah...i will pray for u.... hmmm... guess i have to carry on in the journey now...~akeh=)