Sunday, July 12, 2009

Warmness On The Soul (editted)

My Pair Brown tint eyes watching every move You make.
And that feeling of doubt, it's erased.
I'll never feel alone again with you by my side.
You're the one, that i'm try To find,girl.
And I have gone through good and bad times.
To Win your unconditional love was always on my mind.
I'm been there from the start for You.
And your love's always been true as I Can see.
I give my heart to you.
I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.
And I have gone through good and bad times.
To win your unconditional love was always on my mind.
I'm been there from the start for You.
And your love's always been true as I see.
I give my heart to you.I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.
I give my heart to you.I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you.