Sunday, July 5, 2009

ThanK You Second Bro For The Treat...

Hi People... Hear Me Out...hahaha.... Guess What, I think This Is The First time in my 19+ year Of Living That My 2nd Bro Treating The Whole Family Out For Dinner.... hahaha...peace brother.... My Father Had Mui Fan , Coke. Mum had Sup Kambing ,teh. My 2nd bro had briyani , lychee. My adik had ayam patrik. My future Sis in Law Had nasi goreng sea food, green tea...Finally me had Nasi goreng america and Teh... hahaha... oh...ya...btw we had our dinner at Al- Azhar... so ya... i think it was about 30+ dolar... I was really full...free food mah....hehehehe.... then we had a pool game.... guess what, i didnt win a single game...hahaha... izzit becoz i gave chance??hahaha.... maybe... it was really fun playing as a family...we had alot of laughter and etc2... I hope that it will stay like that.... hmmm... Ya... Talking about my future sis in law, i wish that she will be forever with my 2nd bro...i find that she is a really nice person...and really match with my 2nd bro...except the height...hehehee...peace sis in law...hahaha.... but great to knw her... faster Get marry with 2nd bro ar...hahaha... As For My 2nd Bro....eventhough we dont really talk physically...we always talk through the heart...hahhaa.... maybe i cant thank you face to face... i thank you here.... hmmm... you be going to NS soon.... Be prepare and Take Good Care Of Ur self.... As For My Adik... hahaha... i dont knw what to say...hehehe... hmm... he is one of the hot guy i guess...hahaha... alot of girlfren...hahaha... but no matair.... i dont knw why...hahahaha..... hmmm... sorry for calling u gay...hehehe.. i dont knw why.... but u look like one...hehehee... peace.... u shared with me about a girl name zizi eh??? it doesnt matter what her name is.... hahaha... i hope she be the fonal one for u... 1 more year of study, go ns.... the work for 3 year, go marry...hahahaha.... I really want to see my Brothers Shake the kadi hand and have their wedding day....maybe together....who knws.... hahaha... hmmm... as for me... hahaha.... i dont Know.... Dont feel like marrying...hahaha... Of love come, I cant do anything But to accept it...hehehe...peace... but for now.... still bujang.... still got 3 year of poly life to go, 2 year of ns and 5 year of Working life.... hahaha... I dont knw... wat i can do...hehehe... hmmm... my only hope that if i marry to some one...i hope it be forever and the one i marry with will be like someone i knew....hehehe...secret...~akeh=)