Thursday, July 9, 2009

Friends

What can u define from the word friend?
To me Friend Is One part in Your social life? hmm... Love start from a friend... true friend start from a friend... make it simple, everything start From a friend...
Today, i gonna lost a friend, a Friend that become working colleague,then become a true friend, now my sister.
i Know her From my attachment place first base. we always fight when working... hahaha.... and it is very funny cause i think whole lab can hear us quarraling... hahaha.... but we do it for fun... when she on leave or mc, the lab was not lifely as it is. she quitted her job and now going back to malaysia to work there... wish u all the best, may u sucess and dont forget about me and lilies... hahaha... this is specially for u lee kien...
next up... is about my sp life... just want to say... if u dont like me, want to ignore, just say... there no need to show ur bloody face... i fine with it... i accept that... remember one thing... i nver treat u as wat u tink... maybe externally, not internally... coz u always my fren... true fren just not come and go... true friend is the one who also treat u as one... hahahaha... nver mind.. I just a passerby... Remember that.... i got u a new freind... atleast i done my part as a friend... do you???~akeh=)