Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Holiday to Segamat...

Hello People...
I will Like TO share with u about my 4 days 3 nights at segamat...
hahahaa...
DAY 1 - I bathed at around 5 am. Reached LArkin At 7.15am. Wait For aunty for 1 hour.
Took 8.30am bus. Reached segamat around 12pm. Eat our lunch while waiting for the bus to pemanis which is at 1.30pm.
Reach Kampong at about 3pm. THought is gonna be boring.Atuk is there to accompany me. Nenek bring us out around the village. 7.30pm we went to hospital at selangor area to visit my nenek son as he met into an accident. Back From hosp was about 4.
Day 2- Went to the city to buy durian. also had the chance to go to their pasar malam.hahaha... brought some chedol...so nice. yum2...
Day 3- whole day in the house. Then, i sang a song as there is a karaoke set... at night, when out riding a motorcycle...it was fun and that is the first time i during the night...hahaha...

Gonna miss you people in segamat......=)